My Dream Place💭

 Annyeong Haseyo (Hello) well korean people or kpop fans must have understood that!😄 And you must have guessed it too! if you didnt I'll tell you! So Yes My Dream Place is South Korea!! TBH first in 2019 or 2020, I dreamt of going to paris alot! you can say Paris was my Dream Place First! but now that i think of it! that dream of mine wasnt genuine. But Now My Dream To visit South Korea is very genuine and I really want to visit it Once! Korea is a really beautiful Place!

By looking! at this Picture you must have realised how beautiful that country is!😍this picture is of the city SEOUL in South Korea! Seoul is known to be the soul of the country!!(hehe i used a pun here) Seoul is the main city there! and there are many things to see there!!!
SO as this is my First Blog therefore I'll not write too much! I'll tell you guys more about Seoul in my next Blog!!!
Thankyou For Reading! BYE💖

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19

SEOUL💜

Overthinking. Good or Bad?🤔