SEOUL๐Ÿ’œ

Hello!! I'm glad That you liked my last blog and you are here for my another blog!!๐Ÿ˜Š So Yes as I said in my last blog that I'll tell you more about Seoul, so here I am! So SEOUL is the capital of The country South Korea, it is the main Metropolitian city there! But like most of the countries Air Pollution is a major problem here too!!

There are 4 seasons in South Korea and seoul looks damn beautiful in every season!
SUMMER  AUTUMN WINTER SPRING 

The Major River there is the HAN river! the HAN river and its surrounding played a major role in the History of South Korea! this river was used as a trade route to China.
Though this river is very beautiful. Many people commit suicide here. Because of people committing suicides there's always a Police patroling Boat moving in the water! and many people are saved!

Seoul is among the world leaders in Internet connectivity, being the capital of South Korea, which has the world's highest fibre-optic broadband penetration and highest global average internet speed.
So if you love Fast Internet You must go there once๐Ÿ˜‚

This is the Namsan Tower.
Many visitors ride the Namsan cable car
 up the Mt. Namsan to walk to the tower. The tower is renowned as a national landmark and for its cityscape views.i
t attracts thousands of tourists and locals every year, especially during nighttime when the tower lights up. Photographers enjoy the panoramic view the tower offers. Each year, approximately 8.4 million visit the N Seoul Tower, which is surrounded by many other attractions South Korea offers, including Namsan Park and Namsangol hangol Village..

Even though this country is beautiful. It can't be perfect ofcourse. each country has its ups and downs and each country has something really Bad in it! 
But still I will look forward to visit this country atleast once!!

So that's All I know and found about Seoul! But once I visit Seoul. I'll write one more Blog and upload it for you guys! since I dont know when I'd go wait for it!๐Ÿ˜…
         till then I'll write Blogs on another topics and keep y'all entertained and keep giving you facts!!
                                                  Thanks for Reading!! BYE!!๐Ÿ’•

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19

Overthinking. Good or Bad?๐Ÿค”