Overthinking. Good or Bad?🤔

Hello everyone, Its raining in Summer because there's a cyclone detected. What do you do in such weather? Should I tell you what I do. I make some tea, turn on music and sit besides my window while its raining. I enjoy the Music, the tea and the Rain.

 While sitting there enjoying the moment, you start overthinking "Will I succeed in Future?", "What will my future be like?", "will I be able to achieve my dreams?" etc. etc.. I'm not saying overthinking is bad! I'm saying sometimes its okay to overthink. But you shouldn't keep overthinking forever and stress yourself!


I too overthink sometimes during some moments like sitting besides a window, but as soon as the that moment is over, I forget everything and get back to my daily chores. One shouldn't always and always overthink and stress oneself! with this you'll only overstress yourself which is not good for your health!

If you overthink a lot, just say to yourself that instead of overthinking you must start working over the thing you're always thinking of! try to solve it in your way! then youre problem of overthinking will automatically get solved!

So, STOP OVERTHINKING AND START WORKING! (Hwaiting!)


                                                                                                                                  ~Nashita Haque

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID-19

SEOUL💜